Introduction and Agreement
By accessing or using the Website in any way, or by viewing or browsing the Website, you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms.
We may revise these Terms of Service at any time by posting an updated version on the Website. However, we will not send individual notices. Any amended Terms of Service will replace all prior versions. If you do not agree to the amendments or changes to the Terms of Service, you should immediately cease using any of the services on PTEClasses.com. Your continued use of the Website after any such amendment becomes effective will constitute acceptance and agreement to the changes.
Nature of PTEClasses
PTEClasses is an online platform designed for Pearson’s Test of English (PTE) practice. We provide practice materials and mock tests as an e-learning service. It’s important to clarify that we do not offer physical or electronic training services. The Website serves as a platform for e-learning PTE solutions for our customers.
The responsibilities of PTEClasses are limited to:
- Providing services on the Website as advertised.
- Offering customer support to users when required.
PTEClasses’ responsibilities do not cover:
- Class providers’ actual start and end times.
- Class providers’ employee conduct, competence, or absence.
- The actual quality of the class providers’ service.
- Class providers’ cancellation or rescheduling of classes.
- Injuries or loss of property acquired during classes.
- Last-minute changes are decided by the class provider after the referral.
User Representation and Warranty
When conducting transactions with us on or in relation to the Website or registering an account with us, you represent and warrant that:
- You are at least 21 years of age.
- You are using your actual identity.
- The personal data you provide to us is true, accurate, complete, and current.
- You will promptly update your personal information to ensure it remains true, accurate, complete, and current.
Users below the age of 21 are not eligible to use the Website or provide personal data unsupervised. If you are under 21, you may only use the Website and provide personal data with the consent of your parent or legal guardian or while under their supervision.
By using or accessing the Website in any way, you guarantee that:
- Your use of the service is for personal and legal purposes, making you solely responsible for any consequences or misinterpretations of the Platform’s contents.
- You acknowledge that you have a limited right to use the Website and have no right to modify any part of the Website, reproduce, copy, distribute, sell, resell, or access the Facility for any commercial purposes.
- You agree to use the Website for reasonable and lawful purposes only and not engage in any activity not envisaged in these Terms.
- You shall use this Website and Facility and any products/services purchased through it for personal, non-commercial use only, without reselling them to others.
- You will not use any meta tags or hidden text utilizing the Website’s or its affiliates’ names or trademarks without express written consent.
- You will not use the Website for fraudulent purposes or in connection with criminal or unlawful activities.
- You will not send, use, or reuse any material that does not belong to you, is illegal, offensive, deceptive, misleading, abusive, indecent, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, libelous, obscene, pornographic, pedophilic, menacing, ethnically objectionable, or otherwise injurious to third parties.
PTEClasses may offer the option of opening user accounts on the Website. User accounts may be linked to your email address or phone number. When using the Website through a registered account:
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password.
- You accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password.
- You must take the necessary steps to ensure your password remains confidential and secure.
- You must promptly inform us if you believe your password has become known to anyone else or is being used in an unauthorized manner.
- You agree to abide by additional procedures and guidelines as modified from time to time.
- You will comply with all applicable laws and regulations regarding the use of the Website for each transaction.
PTEClasses reserves the right to refuse access to the Website, terminate accounts, remove, or edit content at any time without notice if we have reasonable belief that your account is being used for unauthorized purposes.
While using the Website, you may encounter links to our advertisers or sponsors, referred to as “Third Parties,” introducing their products or services. By accessing Third-Party websites, you consent to their terms and conditions. PTEClasses has no control over the practices of these Third-Party sites and services. Any interactions with Third Parties are your sole responsibility.
When you use the Website or send emails or other data to us, you understand that you are communicating with us through electronic records. You consent to receive communications via electronic records from us periodically and as required. We may communicate with you by email or other electronic means.